Varanasi (UP), Jan 20 (ANI): As Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh is geared up for hosting the 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, preparations for the same are in full swing. The event will be held between Jan 21 and 23, and will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The closing session will see the presence of President Ram Nath Kovind. A tent city has been created in Varanasi to host various dignitaries and diasporas from several countries. Sneh Ranjan, editor of newspaper Rashtriya Sahara Banaras, lauded the preparations, and said guests would leave the event with a beautiful memory.
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela
- Women around the world march for social justice
- Mourinho says his best only comes when he’s ‘very happy’