New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): President-elect Ramnath Kovind left his residence early Tuesday morning for swearing-in ceremony. Accompanied by his wife Savita Kovind and other family members, Kovind paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat before his swearing-in ceremony. The swearing-in ceremony will be held in the central hall of Parliament building today. Kovind will be administered oath by Chief Jusitce of India JS Khehar. The ceremony will be attended by Vice President Hamid Ansari, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan, Union Ministers, Chief Ministers, Governors, Ambassadors, members of Parliament and civil and military officers.
- Next story School children protested against liquor shops in UP
- Previous story Police bust 2 gangs, arrest five with 4 kg gold
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall