Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Dec 27 (ANI): President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated Andhra Pradesh Fiber Grid project in presence of Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu in Amaravati today. President Kovind also inaugurated AP surveillance project, drone project and dedicated FSOC to the nation. AP Fiber grid is a project initiated by AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu to give high speed internet at as low as 149 rupees per month. The service will be provided to over 1.45 Crore households, 12,198 Panchayats, 60,000 schools, 10,000 government offices, 670 mandal Offices, 96 municipalities, 14 corporations and 6,000 Public Health Centres in the state. President Kovind will also visit the Real Time Governance State Centre on the same day and do a virtual inspection of Polavaram project works. He will also interact with DWCRA women and others in the state from the RTG State Center. The RTG center has many unique features including Asia’s biggest video wall.
- Next story Naresh Agarwal clarifies his statement on Jadhav, says meant to say something else
- Previous story Watch: SRK croons birthday song for Salman
- “It should’ve never, ever happened”: UAL CEO on dead dog incident
- Facebook sued by users over data harvesting
- Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic