New Delhi, Jan 24 (ANI): President Ram Nath Kovind on Tuesday met 18 National Bravery children awardees at Rashtapati Bhavan, who have won the award for their heroics. The 18 children including seven girls aged between 6 years to 18 years will be honoured for their bravery by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday. The children will also participate in the Republic Day at Rajpath.
- President Kovind meets National Bravery children awardees
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh meets World Cup winner Indian Blind Cricket team
- Schools within 5 Km radius of LoC to remain closed till Jan 28th
- Padmaavat screening: Here’re the first reviews of the most controversial film of the year!
- Police detain 15 miscreants for vandalising malls, burning vehicles in Ahmedabad