Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Dec 25 (ANI): President Ram Nath Kovind will launch Andhra Pradesh Fiber grid project on 27 December at AP Secretariat in Amaravati. AP Fiber grid is a prestigious project initiated by AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu to give high speed internet at as low as 149 rupees per month. The service will be provided to over 1.45 Crore households, 12,198 Panchayats, 60,000 schools, 10,000 government offices, 670 mandal Offices, 96 municipalities, 14 corporations and 6,000 Public Health Centres in the state. President Kovind will also visit the Real Time Governance State Centre on the same day and do a virtual inspection of Polavaram project works. He will also interact with DWCRA women and others in the state from the RTG State Center. The RTG center has many unique features including Asia’s biggest video wall. The Fiber Grid Project MD and Real Time Governance CEO A. Babu elaborated on the features of the project and specialties of RTG.
- Next story Putin critic Navalny barred from presidential election
- Previous story Christmas lights make the nation shine bright
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank