New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): The 14th President of India Ramnath Kovind was accorded his first Guard of Honour at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, on Tuesday. During the event, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders and family members of Ramnath Kovind attended the welcome ceremony. Kovind was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India JS Khehar. He succeeded Pranab Mukherjee and a 21-gun salute followed as the new President made his first address.
- President Ramnath Kovind accorded with first Guard of Honour at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- First-ever hostel for Northeast students on cards in JNU campus
- Drass remembers fallen soldiers on ‘Kargil Diwas’
- President Ramnath Kovind’s college hosts lunch to celebrate his success
- Residential building collapse: 3 killed, over 30 trapped, rescue operations underway