New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): The 14th President of India Ramnath Kovind was accorded his first Guard of Honour at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, on Tuesday. During the event, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders and family members of Ramnath Kovind attended the welcome ceremony. Kovind was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India JS Khehar. He succeeded Pranab Mukherjee and a 21-gun salute followed as the new President made his first address.
- Next story Ryan on Sessions: Trump makes his own personnel decisions
- Previous story First-ever hostel for Northeast students on cards in JNU campus
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh