New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): The 14th President of India Ramnath Kovind was accorded his first Guard of Honour at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, on Tuesday. During the event, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders and family members of Ramnath Kovind attended the welcome ceremony. Kovind was administered the oath of office and secrecy by Chief Justice of India JS Khehar. He succeeded Pranab Mukherjee and a 21-gun salute followed as the new President made his first address.
- Next story Ryan on Sessions: Trump makes his own personnel decisions
- Previous story First-ever hostel for Northeast students on cards in JNU campus
- Residents block government’s office against illegal mining in Ravi river
- E-cigarettes attracting more youth towards world of tobacco
- Filmmaker Ashoke Pandit hails SC’s verdict on ‘Padmaavat’
- Uttarakhand BJP to collect mass funds of Rs. 25 crore
- Watch: Wreath laying ceremony of BSF head constable A Suresh performed