New Delhi, Aug 21 (ANI): President Donald Trump has made a decision on the United States’ strategy for Afghanistan after a sufficiently rigorous review process, said Defence Secretary James Mattis. But the plan has not yet been revealed. U.S. Defence Secretary James Mattis said that President Trump has decided the way forward for America’s 15-year-fight in Afghanistan. On Saturday, Trump tweeted, ‘many decisions made, including on Afghanistan.’ Soon after taking office in January, the Trump administration began a broad review of U.S. policy on Afghanistan. But seven months in, no conclusion has been made public. Reportedly, Trump’s military advisers are said to be in favor of sending three to five thousand more troops to the country.
- Previous story ‘Creative people go through ups and downs’: Aamir on ‘Tubelight’, ‘JHMS’ Box office failure
- President Trump has made long-awaited decision on Afghanistan: U.S. Defence Secretary
- ‘Creative people go through ups and downs’: Aamir on ‘Tubelight’, ‘JHMS’ Box office failure
- O. Panneerselvam sworn-in as Deputy Chief Minister at Raj Bhawan
- Comedy legend Jerry Lewis passes away at 91
- Centre to open 400 new LPG distribution centers in Odisha: Dharmendra Pradhan