Washington D.C. (USA), June 27 (ANI): Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi meeting with United States President Donald Trump, former Pakistan envoy to the US, Husain Haqqani commented on the Modi-Trump meeting and said that he thinks President Donald Trump and PM Modi will probably lay foundation of a much stronger India-US partnership. Husain further stated that he thinks US has come to terms with reality that Pakistan and America policies especially in regard to terrorist groups don’t coincide.
- Previous story U.S. designates Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as ‘global terrorist’, India welcomes decision
- President Trump, PM Modi will lay foundation of much stronger India-U.S. partnership: Former Pak envoy to U.S.
- U.S. designates Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as ‘global terrorist’, India welcomes decision
- ‘U.S.-Pakistan current relations are in difficult shape’, believes Former US envoy to Sri Lanka
- Harness helps elderly lift heavy loads
- Pandora’s CEO to step down – Recode