Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Jun 13 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan while addressing a gathering at Bhopal announced that the State Government will waive off previous electricity bills of poor households after the camps be held in July-August. “For our poor brothers and sisters, camps will be held in July-August and their previous electricity bills will be waived-off. They will now be charged Rs 200 per month for electricity”, said CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Previous electricity bills of poor to be waived-off, announces CM Chouhan
- Alleged water shortage at Government Hospital in Hyderabad leaves patients helpless
- AAP hold protest march as standoff with Delhi LG escalates
- Ceasefire in J-K during Ramadan to be reviewed by Home Ministry: Ram Madhav
- Watch: Big politicos in attendance at Rahul Gandhi’s iftar party