New Delhi, Oct 14 (ANI): After the police recovered Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s famous blue WagonR car in Ghaziabad, Delhi Police PRO Madhur Verma stated that the prima facie it looks like the case of joy ride with motive to park the car at another spot. Verma said the car had no security devices and thus it wa.s easily stolen.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi’s RSS women remark is not eligible for answers, says Sushma Swaraj
- Previous story Police recover sword from CM Kejriwal’s stolen car
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists