New Delhi, Oct 14 (ANI): After the police recovered Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s famous blue WagonR car in Ghaziabad, Delhi Police PRO Madhur Verma stated that the prima facie it looks like the case of joy ride with motive to park the car at another spot. Verma said the car had no security devices and thus it wa.s easily stolen.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi’s RSS women remark is not eligible for answers, says Sushma Swaraj
- Previous story Police recover sword from CM Kejriwal’s stolen car
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal