New Delhi, Mar 13 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with the Collectors from the four States of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, and Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday. He reviewed the progress towards ODF (Open Defecation Free) targets in each of these states. Earlier, the PM lauded the efforts of the local administration of Daman for making Daman open defecation free. He urged the people to continue to give topmost priority to cleanliness.
- Prime Minister interacts with states collectors, reviews ODF targets
- PoK activists hold anti-Pakistan protest at UN
- Sukma attack: Such incidents cannot lower confidence of jawans, says CM Raman Singh
- Tributes paid to human rights activist Asma Jahangir at UN
- Sukma Naxal attack: Bodies of slain soldiers brought to Raipur