New Delhi, Jan 6 (ANI): Congress leader Anand Sharma, on Saturday, while addressing the media in New Delhi, said that Prime Minister and Defence Minister are answerable for frequent death of soldiers along the borders. The Congress also questioned Prime Minister Modi for his sudden visit to Pakistan and said that there was an attack three days after he came back from Pakistan. The statement by the Congress came after four police officials in J&K were killed by IED Blasts in Sopore on Saturday. The Congress appealed the ruling party to take strict action to ensure victory over such attacks.
- Next story Fashionista Bipasha Basu reveals her beauty secrets!
- Previous story Predator starfish posses threat to Great Barrier Reef
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh