New Delhi, Jan 6 (ANI): Congress leader Anand Sharma, on Saturday, while addressing the media in New Delhi, said that Prime Minister and Defence Minister are answerable for frequent death of soldiers along the borders. The Congress also questioned Prime Minister Modi for his sudden visit to Pakistan and said that there was an attack three days after he came back from Pakistan. The statement by the Congress came after four police officials in J&K were killed by IED Blasts in Sopore on Saturday. The Congress appealed the ruling party to take strict action to ensure victory over such attacks.
- Next story Fashionista Bipasha Basu reveals her beauty secrets!
- Previous story Predator starfish posses threat to Great Barrier Reef
- Nissan’s Carlos Ghosn denied bail, again
- Japan’s ‘Citizen Runner’ wants to go pro
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters