London (England), Apr 21 (ANI) Prince Harry and American actress Meghan Markle attended a reception hosted by Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull to preview the Sydney Invictus Games on Saturday in London. Prince Harry founded the Games, an international sports competition for wounded and sick serving or veteran military personnel, in 2014 and the couple was first pictured together at the opening ceremony for the event in Toronto last year. Harry, grandson of Queen Elizabeth and younger brother of Prince William, will marry Markle, an American actress best known for her role in the TV series Suits, at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle in May.
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’