New Delhi, Oct 23 (ANI): After being appointed as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir, former IB chief Dineshwar Sharma said his priority is to restore peace in Jammu and Kashmir and finding a permanent solution. He further added that rank does not matter, adding that the Centre has given him a very big responsibility and nothing can be better than improvement of situation in Jammu and Kashmir. Former Intelligence Bureau director Dineshwar Sharma said he will go to Kashmir in 8-10 days but he will first assess here and see how things can be taken forward.
- Priority is restoring peace in J&K, finding permanent solution: New Kashmir interlocutor
- Mehbooba Mufti lauds Dineshwar Sharma, he has huge credibility
- GST intelligence team raids at actor-producer Vishal’s Office
- Here is your guide to help your loved ones breathe cleaner air
- An encounter with Rami Al Ali, Syrian couturier based in DubaÃ¯