New Delhi, Oct 23 (ANI): After being appointed as Centre’s representative to initiate dialogue with all stakeholders in Jammu and Kashmir, former IB chief Dineshwar Sharma said his priority is to restore peace in Jammu and Kashmir and finding a permanent solution. He further added that rank does not matter, adding that the Centre has given him a very big responsibility and nothing can be better than improvement of situation in Jammu and Kashmir. Former Intelligence Bureau director Dineshwar Sharma said he will go to Kashmir in 8-10 days but he will first assess here and see how things can be taken forward.
- Next story Kidambi Srikanth’s father expresses happiness after son wins Denmark Open Badminton Super Series
- Previous story Mehbooba Mufti lauds Dineshwar Sharma, he has huge credibility
- Hockey World Cup 2018: Preparations commence in Bhubaneswar
- Ayushmann Khurrana’s heartfelt birthday post for brother Aparshakti
- Malta police identify suspected journalist murder masterminds
- Congress has lost its credibility in Chhattisgarh: Raman Singh
- Swamy backs Khattar over his rape comment, says he was trying to explain the circumstances