New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Chairman and Managing Director of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Shashi Shanker, on Thursday, said the company’s first priority is to increase domestic production and meet the import decrease goal set by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Talking exclusively to ANI, Shanker further informed the roadmap to meet this goal is ready. He also talked about the other challenge before the corporation, which is superannuation of staff.
- Next story Watch: Giant crocodile enters house in Malkangiri
- Previous story Watch: Giant panda cubs make their first public appearance
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine