New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Chairman and Managing Director of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Shashi Shanker, on Thursday, said the company’s first priority is to increase domestic production and meet the import decrease goal set by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Talking exclusively to ANI, Shanker further informed the roadmap to meet this goal is ready. He also talked about the other challenge before the corporation, which is superannuation of staff.
- Next story Watch: Giant crocodile enters house in Malkangiri
- Previous story Watch: Giant panda cubs make their first public appearance
- Sushmita Sen Amazing Dance At Durga Pooja | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- U.S. opposed to Koreas’ plan for no-fly zone over border
- Ranveer And Sara Wrap Up Simmba’s Swiss Schedule
- Bappi Lahiri Star Cast At Music Launch Of Mausam Ikrar Ke Do Pal Pyar Ke
- Raveena, Lulia Ventur and Daisy Shah at Poster Launch Of Radha Kyon Gori Main Kyon Kaala