New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Chairman and Managing Director of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Shashi Shanker, on Thursday, said the company’s first priority is to increase domestic production and meet the import decrease goal set by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Talking exclusively to ANI, Shanker further informed the roadmap to meet this goal is ready. He also talked about the other challenge before the corporation, which is superannuation of staff.
- Priority is to increase domestic production, meet import decrease goal set by PM Modi: ONGC Chairman
- Watch: Giant panda cubs make their first public appearance
- Tripura gets its first Rajdhani Express Train
- Aadhaar-based e-KYC platform for loans launched by Tata Capital
- 14-year-old Tanzeem Merani files complaint against Chidambaram for his statement on Kashmir autonomy