New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Chairman and Managing Director of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Shashi Shanker, on Thursday, said the company’s first priority is to increase domestic production and meet the import decrease goal set by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Talking exclusively to ANI, Shanker further informed the roadmap to meet this goal is ready. He also talked about the other challenge before the corporation, which is superannuation of staff.
- Next story Watch: Giant crocodile enters house in Malkangiri
- Previous story Watch: Giant panda cubs make their first public appearance
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement