New Delhi, Apr 29 (ANI): A prisoner was shot dead in broad daylight in the premises of Delhi’s Rohini court on Saturday when he was being produced in the court for hearing. As per reports, the attacker, Mohit, opened fired at the prisoner, when the deceased was produced in the court.The deceased has been identified as Rajesh. Rajesh was a criminal and was arrested in December 2016 on the charges of murder.
- Next story Confirmed! ‘Tubelight’ teaser to hit your screens in just five days
- Previous story Khalistan failed ideology being propagated in Canadian Assembly: Experts
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley