New Delhi, Aug 08 (ANI): Music Composer Pritam, who recently crooned his voice for’Jab Harry Met Sejal’ is all set to take a break from his busy schedule. Well the break is not a short vacation but a year and a half long break from the hustle-bustle of the industry. The composer took to Facebook and wrote, “With the release of Jab Harry Met Sejal, the 3 most grueling months of my life come to an end. It’s been exhausting and challenging with 4 films, over 25 songs, over 20 musicals and background music of Jagga Jasoos all happening back to back. How I wish that the releases were spaced out but nonetheless it’s been a personally inspiring ride. Also learned a lot of new lessons in this journey.” “Thank you all for your constant love and support. I had decided last year not to sign on any new projects till the completion of JHMS and with its release, I can take a small break and will come back to take on new projects, as no matter how hard, challenging and sleep depriving the process is, this is what I love. Thank you guys again, will see you in a year or year and a half with some new films,” added Pritam.
- Pritam takes year and a half break after SRK’s’Jab Harry Met Sejal’
- Two-day Festival of education organized at Jaipur
- Won’t allow or acknowledge any celebration for my 75th birthday: Big B
- London’s underground mail rail re-opens after 14 years
- Google fires employee who blamed lack of gender diversity on ‘biological causes’