New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley hailed Supreme Court’s verdict on right to privacy calling it a positive development. However, he also explained that Supreme Court has accepted that privacy is a fundamental right, but it is not an absolute right and hence it is subject to restrictions. He further said that it will have to be fitted somewhere.
- Next story Deaf athletes stage protest demanding equality in cash rewards, sports awards as given to Paralympians
- Previous story Rajnath Singh attends SCO disaster prevention meet at Choplon Ata
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”