New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley hailed Supreme Court’s verdict on right to privacy calling it a positive development. However, he also explained that Supreme Court has accepted that privacy is a fundamental right, but it is not an absolute right and hence it is subject to restrictions. He further said that it will have to be fitted somewhere.
- Next story Deaf athletes stage protest demanding equality in cash rewards, sports awards as given to Paralympians
- Previous story Rajnath Singh attends SCO disaster prevention meet at Choplon Ata
- Watch: One terrorist killed in encounter with security forces in J&K’s Kupwara
- Google Chrome security update makes it RAM hungry
- Anupam Kher attends CISF golden jubilee celebration in Mumbai
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio turned down ‘Brokeback Mountain’
- Ashes of Jalalabad suicide bombing victims arrive in India