New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley hailed Supreme Court’s verdict on right to privacy calling it a positive development. However, he also explained that Supreme Court has accepted that privacy is a fundamental right, but it is not an absolute right and hence it is subject to restrictions. He further said that it will have to be fitted somewhere.
- Next story Deaf athletes stage protest demanding equality in cash rewards, sports awards as given to Paralympians
- Previous story Rajnath Singh attends SCO disaster prevention meet at Choplon Ata
- Sunny Leone Hubby Deniel Weber Abuses Media on His birthday party | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- Sunny Leone Hosts A Surprise Birthday Party For Husband Daniel Weber
- Soha Ali Khan Launch of The Bio Oil Coffee Table Book Unstretched Journey
- Up Legislative Council Chief’s Son Strangled To Death By His Mother
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted Fully Drunk and Shouted on Her Driver! | Bollywood | News & Gossips