New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): Department of Economic Affairs, Secretary, Subhash Chandra Garg on Tuesday said private investment is reviving in the country. He said that the five percent growth will also help to change the economic reforms in the country. Subhash added that private investments are necessary to change the infrastructure and growth in the country. Vice President South Asia World Bank, Annette Dixon said India this year is one of the top-10 improvers across the world and it has jumped 30 places in its ranking compared to other countries. She said that India’s performance is not based on efforts of just one year but consistent efforts made over the last three years to continuously improve the regulatory environment of doing business.
- Next story Thank my party high command, workers: Prem Kumar Dhumal
- Previous story Jaitley lauds India’s ’30 points jump’ in World Bank’s rankings
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry