New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Bollywood desi girl Priyanka Chopra is overwhelmed as her film ‘Ventilator’ has won big at the 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards. Her debut Marathi film took home five awards at the star-studded ceremony. Taking to her Instagram, the ‘Baywatch’ actress expressed her gratitude to entire ‘Ventilator’ team. Priyanka’s mother, Dr Madhu Chopra, who co-produced the movie, also expressed her happiness on ‘Ventilator’ winning prestigious awards. The family drama was nominated in 15 categories. The 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards were held on October 27.
- Next story 15 Highlights Of Bigg Boss 11 this week Priyank, Hina, Dhinchak Pooja, Niti Taylor
- Previous story When Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez reunited for breakfast!
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia