New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Bollywood desi girl Priyanka Chopra is overwhelmed as her film ‘Ventilator’ has won big at the 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards. Her debut Marathi film took home five awards at the star-studded ceremony. Taking to her Instagram, the ‘Baywatch’ actress expressed her gratitude to entire ‘Ventilator’ team. Priyanka’s mother, Dr Madhu Chopra, who co-produced the movie, also expressed her happiness on ‘Ventilator’ winning prestigious awards. The family drama was nominated in 15 categories. The 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards were held on October 27.
- Next story 15 Highlights Of Bigg Boss 11 this week Priyank, Hina, Dhinchak Pooja, Niti Taylor
- Previous story When Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez reunited for breakfast!
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala