New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Bollywood desi girl Priyanka Chopra is overwhelmed as her film ‘Ventilator’ has won big at the 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards. Her debut Marathi film took home five awards at the star-studded ceremony. Taking to her Instagram, the ‘Baywatch’ actress expressed her gratitude to entire ‘Ventilator’ team. Priyanka’s mother, Dr Madhu Chopra, who co-produced the movie, also expressed her happiness on ‘Ventilator’ winning prestigious awards. The family drama was nominated in 15 categories. The 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards were held on October 27.
- Next story 15 Highlights Of Bigg Boss 11 this week Priyank, Hina, Dhinchak Pooja, Niti Taylor
- Previous story When Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez reunited for breakfast!
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II