New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Bollywood desi girl Priyanka Chopra is overwhelmed as her film ‘Ventilator’ has won big at the 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards. Her debut Marathi film took home five awards at the star-studded ceremony. Taking to her Instagram, the ‘Baywatch’ actress expressed her gratitude to entire ‘Ventilator’ team. Priyanka’s mother, Dr Madhu Chopra, who co-produced the movie, also expressed her happiness on ‘Ventilator’ winning prestigious awards. The family drama was nominated in 15 categories. The 2017 Marathi Filmfare Awards were held on October 27.
- Priyanka Chopra feels overwhelmed as ‘Ventilator’ wins 5 Marathi Filmfare Awards
- When Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez reunited for breakfast!
- India, Italy sign 6 MoUs, committed to fight terror
- Can Apple iPhone X’s Face ID be tricked?
- Is your child receiving 100% RDA to build stronger immunity to fight winters?