New Delhi, Apr 25 (ANI): She might be busy with her highly- awaited Hollywood project ‘Baywatch’, but ‘Desi Girl’ Priyanka Chopra surely knows how to party hard! The ‘Mary Kom’ star on Monday hosted a grand bash for her B-Town friends after she returned to India from the U.S. Host of celebs including Manish Malhotra, Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan Sharma along with her husband Aayush Sharma, Arjun Kapoor, Ali Abbas Zafar, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Karan Johar, Taapsee Pannu and Sonali Bendre Behl, with her husband Goldie Behl arrived to celebrate the homecoming of the actress. Well, but all the attention was on rumoured love birds Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra who arrived together at the party and were seen spending time together. The ‘Quantico’ actress also posted a picture from the party on her Instagram page, writing, “Good times .. good people #happygirlhere #mumbainights.” Manish Malhotra too shared a pic, writing, “With the Very #Amazing #Warm #Fabulous @priyankachopra #MadhuChopra @karanjohar @punitdmalhotra #Fun #Dinner #Night.” On the work front, Priyanka is all set to start promotions for ‘Baywatch’ co-starring Zac Efron and Dwayne Johnson in the coming days.
- Priyanka hosts grand bash for her B-Town pals post return from U.S.
- ‘Two Leaves’ symbol case: TTV Dinakaran to be grilled for 4th consecutive day
- Man dies after being set ablaze by employer’s family member
- Indifferent attitude of Pakistan government makes life miserable for people of Gilgit-Baltistan
- Ivanka Trump booed for praising her father at women’s summit