Amazon shares – up nearly 40 percent this year – fall over three percent as the online retail giant reveals a 77 per cent drop in quarterly income despite a jump in retail sales – ending CEO Jeff Bezos’s brief reign as the world’s richest person. David Pollard reports.
- Next story 2016 Lamborghini Huracan by Hubinette Stunts Walkaround Part II
- Previous story Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif convicted in Panamagate case
- Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland to go to polls next month, results on March 3
- AP government inks MoU with NITI Aayog to develop online dashboards for backward districts
- Telangana Home Minister inaugurates Skill Development Centre
- Attack on class-1 student: Parents protest outside school
- Pakistan suffered heavy damage in BSF retaliation firing: Director General BSF