Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele praised the courage of Andrea Constand, who accused comedian Bill Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting, for standing up against one of the most famous celebrities. Cosby faces faces up to 10 years in prison for each of three counts of aggravated indecent assault. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Amazon unpacks an explosive first quarter earnings report
- Previous story Bill Cosby found guilty of sexual assault
- Oath ceremony: Rajasthan all set for a new beginning, says Sachin Pilot
- Oath ceremony: Congress will work in public interest, says Ashok Gehlot
- Star Screen Awards 2018: Bollywood celebs slay on the red carpet
- Cyclone Phethai: 22 passenger trains cancelled, one rescheduled in AP
- India vs Australia: Indian fans expect early wickets on Day 4 of 2nd Test