Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 10 (ANI): A Class-4 student was allegedly raped in school premises in Meerut on Wednesday. The horrific incident occurred in the Daffodil Public School in Phool Bagh Colony of Meerut. Hundreds of people came out on roads and protested when the school authority did not cooperate. The victim rushed back home crying and told her mother about the incident. She informed that some boys allegedly raped her in the washroom of the school. Later, the victim’s relatives thrashed the principal and vandalised school property. Infuriated over the inhuman deed, protestors blocked the road and damaged several vehicles. Police had to resort to lathicharge to control the protestors. Many protestors have been arrested.
- Next story Amyra Dastur With Fashion Expert Bornali Talukdar
- Previous story Watch: Speeding SUV rams into scooty
- Udaan Sapno Ki 19th July 2018 | Full Episode | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Local People Rescue Family Trapped In A Submerged Car
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter