Hundreds of protesters march in Santiago after a bill that would have eased the country’s abortion laws failed to pass. No reporter narration.
- Next story 6 dead as vehicles collide on NH-24
- Previous story Pique weighs-in on Neymar transfer rumours
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall