Anantnag (J&K), Sep 08 (ANI): At least six police personnel got injured amid the protest in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag district, against the genocide of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Protesters turned violent and also torched a police vehicle during clashes in the district. To control the furious mob, police used tear gas and restrictions were imposed in many regions to prevent people from coming out on streets. Hundreds of protestors marched towards Lal Chowk and raised slogans against the killings of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar.
- Next story ‘We’re running out of time. The storm is almost here.’: Florida governor
- Previous story AP is full of greenery, water due to CM Naidu’s vision: Nara Lokesh
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II