Anantnag (J&K), Sep 08 (ANI): At least six police personnel got injured amid the protest in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag district, against the genocide of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Protesters turned violent and also torched a police vehicle during clashes in the district. To control the furious mob, police used tear gas and restrictions were imposed in many regions to prevent people from coming out on streets. Hundreds of protestors marched towards Lal Chowk and raised slogans against the killings of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar.
- Next story ‘We’re running out of time. The storm is almost here.’: Florida governor
- Previous story AP is full of greenery, water due to CM Naidu’s vision: Nara Lokesh
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank