Anantnag (J&K), Sep 08 (ANI): At least six police personnel got injured amid the protest in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag district, against the genocide of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Protesters turned violent and also torched a police vehicle during clashes in the district. To control the furious mob, police used tear gas and restrictions were imposed in many regions to prevent people from coming out on streets. Hundreds of protestors marched towards Lal Chowk and raised slogans against the killings of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar.
- Protestors torch police vehicle during pro-Rohingya demonstration, 6 injured
- AP is full of greenery, water due to CM Naidu’s vision: Nara Lokesh
- ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Donald Trump offer to mediate talks on Qatar crisis
- Hundreds feast at 656 foot table on banks of River Seine