Sindh (Pakistan), Apr 27 (ANI): Hundreds of protesters led by Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz (JSMM) held a rally against China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in Sindh province of Pakistan.The protesters were carrying anti-CPEC, anti-extremist religious terrorism, anti-human rights violations’ banners and placards, demanding safe recovery of missing Sindhi political activists. They protested for rejection of CPEC projects and demanded total independence for Sindh. On the occasion of 22nd death anniversary of Saint G M Syed, the 20th century Sindhi scholar and politician who laid the foundations of Sindhudesh movement, a political gathering was also held in the town of Sann in District Jamshoro.
- Previous story ‘We are proud Indians, not bloody Indians’: Harbhajan slams Jet Airways pilot for ‘racist’ remarks
- Protests erupt against China Pakistan Economic Corridor project
- ‘We are proud Indians, not bloody Indians’: Harbhajan slams Jet Airways pilot for ‘racist’ remarks
- Internet services suspended for a month in Kashmir Valley
- Leopard killed after it injures four villagers
- Field of fake Trumps battle it out in LA