President Uhuru Kenyatta had a commanding lead as votes were counted on Wednesday after Kenya’s election but opposition leader Raila Odinga said hackers broke into election commission computer systems overnight, leading to massive fraud. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Protests in Kenya follow election hacking claim
- Card firm Vantiv’s $10 bln deal to buy Worldpay
- Sangeet Samrat Grand Finale rehearsal By Contestants Zee Yuva
- Priyanka Chopra Rocking Thigh Slit and Indoor Gown With Same Style Priyanka’s Next Holly Film
- Anika and Gauri Have Fun With Bareily Ki Barfi Starcast Ishqbaaz