President Uhuru Kenyatta had a commanding lead as votes were counted on Wednesday after Kenya’s election but opposition leader Raila Odinga said hackers broke into election commission computer systems overnight, leading to massive fraud. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Guangzhou R-F beat Jiangsu Suning to go third in the Chinese league
- Previous story Card firm Vantiv’s $10 bln deal to buy Worldpay
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally