Mumbai (Maharashtra), Mar 24 (ANI): After four years, Rani Mukerji returned to the Hindi film industry, to school Bollywood. She played a specially-abled teacher, with a strong will to be successful despite suffering from tourette syndrome. Viewers of all age thoroughly enjoyed the film and had nothing but the best of words for Rani Mukerji.
- Public Review ‘Hichki’: Rani Mukerji’s comeback well-loved by audience
- ‘I have no details about NCC’: Rahul Gandhi reacts to student’s query
- German President Steinmeier meets EAM Swaraj
- Rahul Gandhi mocks Demonetisation again, says Chidambaram called it ‘insane’
- ClearTax, Zebpay join hands to help investors with cryptocurrency taxation