In a controversial move by the Vasundhara Raje led Rajasthan government, an ordinance preventing courts from taking up complaints against public servants including judges, magistrates, and public servants for on-duty action.
- Public Servants Can’t Be Probed According To New Law In Rajasthan
- SAP cut Alinghi’s lead to just one point in San Diego
- Only Pro-Govt Movies Will Be Allowed Now – Chidambaram On Mersal Row
- Teens suffer from sleep deprivation due to excessive use of smartphones
- RSS worker, local journalist shot dead by bike-borne assailants