Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Aug 25 (ANI): Lt General J.S. Sandhu on Saturday informed that militants opened fire at District Police Lines where a police constable and two Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personals were killed during an encounter with the militants in Pulwama. Sandhu said the militants launched a fidayeen attack and reportedly Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad has claimed responsibility for the attack. Sandhu stated all the families have been safely evacuated and the troops are continuing with the operation.
- Pulwama encounter: 2 CRPF jawans, 1 constable killed in fidayeen attack, confirms Lt Gen J.S. Sandhu
- Hurricane Harvey weakens after battering Texas coast
- American holds onto Air Guitar World Championship title
- Ronaldo is ‘not moving anywhere’, says Zidane
- Sanjay Dutt Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi With Wife & Bhoomi Team