Patiala (Punjab), July 25 (ANI): Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh’s mother Mohinder Kaur passed away on Monday. Wife of last ruler of the Patiala State, Yadwinder Singh, Kaur breathed her last at their new Moti Bagh Palace in Punjab’s Patiala. Kaur was not keeping well and had to be admitted to hospital several times. The last designated queen of the estate ruled by the Phulkian dynasty, Kaur has also been a member of both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
- Next story Tottenham players get down and dirty in New York City
- Previous story Vatican turns off fountains as Rome endures drought
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall