Patiala (Punjab), July 25 (ANI): Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh’s mother Mohinder Kaur passed away on Monday. Wife of last ruler of the Patiala State, Yadwinder Singh, Kaur breathed her last at their new Moti Bagh Palace in Punjab’s Patiala. Kaur was not keeping well and had to be admitted to hospital several times. The last designated queen of the estate ruled by the Phulkian dynasty, Kaur has also been a member of both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha.
- Punjab CM Captain Singh’s mother passes away
- Vatican turns off fountains as Rome endures drought
- Residential building collapse: 9 rescued, over 30 feared trapped
- Get ‘Moksha’ or enter ‘Swarga’ at this airport-themed crematorium
- Have urged PM Modi to handover case to CBI: Virbhadra Singh on Shimla rape, murder case