Chandigarh (Punjab), Aug 28 (ANI): Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Monday urged people to accept the 10-years of imprisonment verdict pronounced by the court against Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim. Lauding his state’s security CM Singh said that people of Punjab are very much secured as their forces has been successful in maintaining peace in the state.
- Next story Indian Army gifts ‘computer museum’ to Kashmiri youth
- Previous story Badrinath national highway closed due to landslides reopens
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy