Chandigarh (Punjab), Aug 28 (ANI): Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Monday urged people to accept the 10-years of imprisonment verdict pronounced by the court against Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim. Lauding his state’s security CM Singh said that people of Punjab are very much secured as their forces has been successful in maintaining peace in the state.
- Next story Indian Army gifts ‘computer museum’ to Kashmiri youth
- Previous story Badrinath national highway closed due to landslides reopens
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince