Ludhiana (Punjab), Oct 16 (ANI): With an initiative to improve law and order situation in the state, Punjab Police have launched a foot patrolling service to keep surveillance on anti social elements. Foot patrolling has been launched in all districts of the state and is an extension of community policing. Foot Patrolling will be effective in crowded areas and will supplement the PCRs. It will also be involved in intelligence gathering and crime detection.
- Next story CM Shivraj attends ‘Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana’ programme in Sagar
- Previous story Shocking! Ash Narrowly Escaped Hollywood Casting Couch
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France