President Vladimir Putin said the United States would have to cut its diplomatic staff in Russia by 755 people and that Russia could consider imposing additional measures against the United States as a response to new U.S. sanctions approved by Congress. Lisa Bernhard reports.
- Next story Several injured as vehicle plows into crowd in Los Angeles
- Previous story Olympic velodrome in Rio damaged by fire
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus