Russian President Vladimir Putin warns of a global catastrophe unless a diplomatic solution is reached over North Korea, but rejects US calls for more sanctions as “useless”, widening a split among major powers over how to rein in Pyongyang.
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh