Mirzapur (Uttar Pradesh), July 25 (ANI): A python was found slithering on roadside near Lakhaniya Dari Waterfall in Mirzapur of Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The 12-feet-long python was discovered after heavy rainfall in the area. While passerby remained terrified by the snake, forest department team could not make it to the spot even after four hours of the report.
- Python strays on road near Lakhania waterfall after heavy rainfall
- Get ‘Moksha’ or enter ‘Swarga’ at this airport-themed crematorium
- Heavy rains continue to ravage Rajasthan, Gujarat
- Watch: 14th President of India Kovind’s convoy arrives at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Watch: Massive celebrations begin at President Kovind’s native village