Demands made of Qatar by four other Arab states were designed to be rejected, Doha’s foreign minister said on Saturday, explaining that their ultimatum was aimed not at tackling terrorism but at curtailing his country’s sovereignty. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Qatar says demands are ‘made to be rejected’
- A angry bride broke the marriage on Nagin dance by groom in Shahjahanpur
- Angry people set fire to the Hospital on death of child in Bihar
- Angry people from not becoming a road, find a unique way of protest in Ranchi
- Jeff Horn lifts WBO belt after beating Manny Pacquiao