Qatar said on Monday it was quitting OPEC from January 2019 but would attend the oil exporter group’s meeting this week, saying the decision meant Doha could focus on cementing its position as the world’s top liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporter. As Francis Maguire reports, their decision came as oil prices jumped by more than 5 percent on Monday.
- Qatar to leave OPEC and focus on gas
- Dec 03, 2018 – Ep #240 Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Sufism in Kashmir)
- Rajasthan assembly polls: State was deprived from progress under Congress’ rule, says Piyush Goyal
- Congress ne antariksh, akash, bhumi, samudra aur pataal, har jagah ghotale kiye: Amit Shah
- Rajasthan polls: Congress facilitating leaders who peddle lies, says PM Modi