According to local workers, a couple of them had brought the matter to the notice of the head of the boiler that something was choking the boiler and steam pipes. Workers also claimed to have submitted a written request asking to shut down the unit.
- Next story Energy Minister inspected NTPC plant and announced compensation for the people killed
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi reached Unchahar NTPC plant in Rae Bareli and met the injureds in hospital
- Ajinomoto helps to maintain food safety in Thailand
- Casio contributes to mathematics education in Thailand
- Rani Mukerji With Winners Of Camlin ‘Hichki’ Contest
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj