New Delhi, Dec 16 (ANI): At a youth exchange programme, Union Home Minister, Rajnath Singh said that the Supreme Court’s verdict on Rafale deal has come out and it has found no loopholes in the deal. He added that if someone wants to fool the people of the country, then it could work in some other country, but not in India.
- Rafale deal verdict: People of India can’t be fooled, says Rajnath Singh
- BJP’s efforts helped women in getting permanent commission in Army: Meenakshi Lekhi
- Sonia Gandhi remember Karunanidhi’s policy, says opposition parties should remain intact
- MK Stalin presents mementos of M Karunanidhi to Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi & others
- Team Wanted Gold, But Happy With The Bronze Medal- Tom Craig