A day after India was broke into the top 100 of the list of countries for ease of doing business, Rahul Gandhi accused PM Modi of encouraging crony capitalism and failing to create jobs.
- Next story People Dont Want To See Women With Opinion, Its’s A Threat To Status Quo-Vidya Balan
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi Reiterates Selfie-Chinese Jobs Connection
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine