New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): The Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi met party’s general secretaries at Congress headquarters in the national capital, on Monday.In the meeting, Gandhi met all in-charge of states and discussed over party’s protest against demonetisation. In the second meeting, Rahul along with Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, former Finance Minister P. Chidambaram and Jayram Ramesh discussed Goods and Services Tax (GST).Earlier, Rahul criticised GST and demonetisation decisions during his rally for upcoming polls in Gujarat.
- Rahul Gandhi conducts high level meeting of party general secretaries at Congress headquarters
- Caught on cam: Two groups of Nigerian nationals clash with each other
- Unique ‘Footwear festival’ attracts people of all faiths
- ‘Lion’ leads AACTA nominations with 12 nods
- Woody Allen got bored of Kate Winslet while filming ‘Wonder Wheel’