New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): The Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi met party’s general secretaries at Congress headquarters in the national capital, on Monday.In the meeting, Gandhi met all in-charge of states and discussed over party’s protest against demonetisation. In the second meeting, Rahul along with Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, former Finance Minister P. Chidambaram and Jayram Ramesh discussed Goods and Services Tax (GST).Earlier, Rahul criticised GST and demonetisation decisions during his rally for upcoming polls in Gujarat.
- Next story Celebs Attend Screening Of ‘Ittefaq’
- Previous story Caught on cam: Two groups of Nigerian nationals clash with each other
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan