New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): The Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi met party’s general secretaries at Congress headquarters in the national capital, on Monday.In the meeting, Gandhi met all in-charge of states and discussed over party’s protest against demonetisation. In the second meeting, Rahul along with Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, former Finance Minister P. Chidambaram and Jayram Ramesh discussed Goods and Services Tax (GST).Earlier, Rahul criticised GST and demonetisation decisions during his rally for upcoming polls in Gujarat.
- Next story Celebs Attend Screening Of ‘Ittefaq’
- Previous story Caught on cam: Two groups of Nigerian nationals clash with each other
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims