Navsari (Gujarat), Oct 13 (ANI): While talking exclusively to ANI, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath slammed Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, and said that he has become a ‘laughing stock’ because of his kiddish and cheap attention seeking activities. Talking further Adityanath said that Rahul must clarify in front of the public about the Congress’ affidavit to the Supreme Court questioning about the existence of Lord Rama and Krishna.
- Rahul Gandhi has become a ‘laughing stock’ because of his cheap attention seeking activities: Yogi Adityanath
- Bobby Deol ‘feels great’ to be part of ‘Race 3’
- California wildfires kill at least 31
- CM Naidu addresses review meeting, asks officials to develop fishery sector
- Aarushi murder case: Talwar couple not to be released from jail today, confirms lawyer