Bengaluru (Karnataka), Aug 16 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday inaugurated subsidised ‘Indira Canteens’, named after former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, in Karnataka’s Bengaluru. Gandhi said the canteen is an endeavour to provide food at affordable prices to the labour class and poor people. He said the breakfast would be served at Rs. 5 and for lunch or dinner the price is Rs. 10.Congress Vice President also had lunch at the canteen. He added that the canteens is another step towards the Congress’ commitment of ‘food for all people’.
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates subsidised ‘Indira Canteens’, food available at Rs. 5, 10
- Dilip Kumar’s ‘Son’ Shah Rukh Khan visits him at his home
- Music Composer Bappi Lahiri Celebrates Independence Day
- Spotted! Anushka Sharma joins Virat Kohli in Sri Lanka
- Tom Cruise breaks ankle after ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ stunt goes wrong