Bengaluru (Karnataka), Aug 16 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday inaugurated subsidised ‘Indira Canteens’, named after former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, in Karnataka’s Bengaluru. Gandhi said the canteen is an endeavour to provide food at affordable prices to the labour class and poor people. He said the breakfast would be served at Rs. 5 and for lunch or dinner the price is Rs. 10.Congress Vice President also had lunch at the canteen. He added that the canteens is another step towards the Congress’ commitment of ‘food for all people’.
- Next story Ajay Devgn to play income tax officer in ‘Raid’
- Previous story Dilip Kumar’s ‘Son’ Shah Rukh Khan visits him at his home
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems