Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 19 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Saturday met the family members of victims who died in the Baba Raghav Das Medical College. Gandhi interacted with the family members who narrated the whole incident to him. The death toll in the BRD Medical College has gone up to 72 due to encephalitis and an alleged shortage of oxygen.
- Next story Neuville retirement in Germany hands advantage to Ogier
- Previous story Foot Locker’s poor earnings drag down sports retailers
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery