Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 19 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Saturday met the family members of victims who died in the Baba Raghav Das Medical College. Gandhi interacted with the family members who narrated the whole incident to him. The death toll in the BRD Medical College has gone up to 72 due to encephalitis and an alleged shortage of oxygen.
- Next story Neuville retirement in Germany hands advantage to Ogier
- Previous story Foot Locker’s poor earnings drag down sports retailers
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh