Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 19 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Saturday met the family members of victims who died in the Baba Raghav Das Medical College. Gandhi interacted with the family members who narrated the whole incident to him. The death toll in the BRD Medical College has gone up to 72 due to encephalitis and an alleged shortage of oxygen.
- Rahul Gandhi meets BRD hospital victims’ family members
- Foot Locker’s poor earnings drag down sports retailers
- Hyderabad will become hub of bio, medical technology: Principle Secretary Jayesh Ranjan
- 12 shops destroyed in massive blast near Motor Stand
- B-Town hotties Shraddha, Preity Zinta, Kalki, Esha Gupta glam up Day 3 of LFW 2017