New Delhi, Dec 13 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal, on Wednesday, said that Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi violated the code of conduct set by the Election Commission by giving interview to a local Gujarati channel in the last 48 hours of campaigning. Goyal stated that he is sure that the EC will take cognizance of the matter and take an action.
- Next story Retail Inflation rises to 4.88, industrial output stays muted at 2.22%
- Previous story CM Raje lays foundation of new cement plant at Pali
- Honda confirms decision to close its only British car plant
- (no title)
- Christopher Kane – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London
- Christopher Kane – Women’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Ready-to-Wear Show in London (with interview)
- Data diary: PMIs, trade talks, exports add to global growth puzzle