New Delhi, Dec 13 (ANI): Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal, on Wednesday, said that Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi violated the code of conduct set by the Election Commission by giving interview to a local Gujarati channel in the last 48 hours of campaigning. Goyal stated that he is sure that the EC will take cognizance of the matter and take an action.
- Next story Retail Inflation rises to 4.88, industrial output stays muted at 2.22%
- Previous story CM Raje lays foundation of new cement plant at Pali
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank