Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi visited his mother’s constituency in Raebareli following a massive explosion at an NTPC power plant. NTPC on Thursday said it has shut a 500 MW unit at its Unchahar coal-fired power station in Rae Bareli after the explosion.
- Rahul Gandhi Visits Raebareli, Unit Shuts Down
- Supreme Leader Khamenei says U.S. is Iran’s “number one enemy”
- NTPC explosion: Politicians make beeline to visit blast spot
- Class-7 student suffers head injuries after teacher hits him with duster
- No relief for victims even after 12 years of earthquake in PoK