Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Oct 14 (ANI): Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, while addressing a gathering at the Mahila Townhall in Ahmedabad, replied to Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s recent remark of not seeing any woman attending RSS ‘shakhas’ in “shorts”. Swaraj said if Gandhi had asked her this question she would have given a befitting reply but the way Gandhi asked the question was very indecent and thus it is not eligible for any answers.
- Previous story Prima facie looks like case of joy ride: Delhi Police on Arvind Kejriwal’s stolen car
- Rahul Gandhi’s RSS women remark is not eligible for answers, says Sushma Swaraj
- Prima facie looks like case of joy ride: Delhi Police on Arvind Kejriwal’s stolen car
- Police recover sword from CM Kejriwal’s stolen car
- Policeman arrested, beaten up for allegedly clicking pictures of woman
- Caught on cam: Man rescued after he falls into nullah