Karnataka chief minister Siddaramaiah met Congress president Rahul Gandhi at his Delhi residence. The timing of the meeting is significant, given the imminent Assembly elections in Karnataka. Siddaramaiah was accompanied by several other senior party leaders from the state.
- Rahul Is Happy That The Promises To The People Of Karnataka Have Been Met – Siddaramaiah
- Palestinians clash with Israeli soldiers during protest for young activist
- Differences Reflected Are Of Grave Concern, Says SC Bar Association
- Dolce & Gabbana : Menswear show Autumn/Winter 2018/19
- Marni : Menswear show Autumn/Winter 2018/19